Avocados are also known as alligator pear, quite possibly, great food. It is rich in protein, good fats, vitamins, minerals and fiber. A person can literally live on an avocado, if desired. Currently, scientists are studying cancer avocado to identify and how to eat avocados can reverse cancer at the cellular level, and Alzheimer’s researchers studying the effects of avocado and brain function.
Avocados are packed with vitamins and minerals that can potentially help in the fight against cancer in different directions. Perhaps the most important element is the avocados contain carotenoids. Carotenoids may slow or prevent cancer cells from growing, which is important when you’re trying to take preventive measures against cancer or are in the early stages of cancer. Another important component of its fruit content of oleic acid, which may help prevent breast cancer. For more information about the anti-cancer properties of avocado, check out these seven blog entries.
- The health benefits of avocados prevent and reverse cancer Avocados contain carotenoids, which inhibit the growth of certain cancer cells.
- The health benefits of avocados this blog article talks about the avocado helps specific cancers like oral cancer and breast cancer.
- 10 Reasons to Eat Avocado: Super Food! Read more about the reasons that eating avocados can reduce your chances of cancer.
- Avocado, powerful nutrients! According to this blog post, eating avocados can slow or prevent the growth of prostate cancer cells.
- Top 3 Health Benefits avocado oleic acid avocado designed to prevent breast cancer, according to this blog entry.
- Surprising Health Benefits of avocado! If you eat an avocado you also consume a strong antioxidant that destroys free radicals in the body that can lead to cancer.
- The health benefits of avocado, vitamins A, C and E, all of which are in avocados are known to combat various forms of cancer.
The brain is a very complex muscle, and one that has not yet been clarified. Avocado certain elements which have been shown to improve the brain functions such as omega -3 fat , and folic acid. Omega -3 fats , improve brain function while maintaining strong cell walls and by improving nerve transmission. Folic acid helps to promote brain growth in the fetus in the womb . These seven blog posts to explain the benefits of avocado on the brain .
- Avocado Health Benefits : This is the greatest food in the world ? This post looks at the omega- 3, which is said to promote a brilliant brain.
- 13 Surprising health benefits Avocado fats contained in avocado healthy fats that help better brain function , nerve cells, and maintaining healthy transmission .
- Benefits of avocado nutrition for pregnant women high levels of folic acid found in avocados help the brain development of babies in the womb.
- Eat Smarter for exam success with these brain-boosting foods This blog post talks about how the brain avocado super foods , and says that eating avocados increases blood flow to your brain .
- Avocado Health Benefits : the most perfect food in the world ? Rich in omega -3 fatty acids , avocado good for the brain and may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- 10 Super Foods to deal with stress a lot of vitamins in avocados help reduce stress hormones that keep the brain healthy.
- Healthy food for the brain fats found in avocados promote blood flow to the brain and keep your brain functioning at a high level.
Blood pressure reducer
The healthier heart, the healthier people. Avocados reduce bad cholesterol and improve good cholesterol. Potassium is said to regulate blood pressure, and avocados contain almost three times the amount of potassium as a banana. Because of this, avocado may help reduce blood pressure. To learn more about the cardiovascular benefits of eating avocados, take a look at these seven blog entries.
- 15 Health Benefits of Avocados are high levels of potassium in avocados help to regulate blood pressure.
- Health Benefits of Eating Avocados By eating avocados can balance the negative effects of salt on blood pressure.
- 9 Health Benefits of Avocados contain 25 vitamins and minerals, avocado helps regulate blood pressure.
- Health Benefits of Avocados Avocados the cardiovascular system of the fetus, which helps the body maintain a strong blood vessels and lower blood pressure.
- The biggest challenge Veggie: The Health Benefits of Avocados Avocados are rich in potassium, making them a great choice when trying to fight blood pressure.
- Health Benefits of Avocado Omega-3 fatty acids in avocados help to stabilize blood pressure and maintain a normal heartbeat.
- TCM, health benefits of avocados According to this blog post, avocado contains 60% more potassium than a banana.