The motivation to work out can come from many places and there are so many reasons , if not more, why is it good for you. If you are having trouble getting started, here are 25 reasons why there’s no time like the present .
The 25 Most Significant Health Benefits
‘m Not feeling motivated to work today ? Ready to get started on a new path to a healthy body , but still can not pull the trigger? Exercise is essential for health and longevity and there are countless reasons to do so.
If you need confidence , or a reason to get up off the couch , here in no particular order , are 25 reasons to make exercise a daily priority:
1. Lean muscle burns calories all day long at rest.
2. Exercise releases endorphins , which can reduce anxiety and depression and give you a better perspective .
3. Improved confidence and a healthy self-esteem will be translated into all aspects of your life, at home , at work , at school, etc.
4. The more self-confidence and increase in strength can lead to better sex with your partner.
5. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease , heart attack and stroke.
6. Reducing the risk for diabetes.
7. It improves the circulation of blood to bring oxygen-rich of all the vital systems of the body.
8. Keeps your bones strong to prevent the destruction and damage.
9. Helps you sleep better at night.
10. Gives you more energy throughout the day.
11. Weight loss . That says it all .
12. Reduce the appearance of cellulite. You can not really get rid of it .
13. Support cognitive health to slow down the signs of aging , such as memory loss and even dementia.
14. You can find new friends and participate in a healthy competition to get the aggression.
15. Set your goals , exceed them and install new ones.
16. Strengthens the immune system to help your body fight infection.
17. Stand up with improved posture .
18. Reduce the risk of some cancers.
19. Changes your relationship with food , how do you know what feeds you , and that slows you down.
20. Helps reduce blood pressure levels.
21 .Strengthens the lungs to increase and facilitate breathing .
22. Supports joint health to improve mobility and reduce the risk of injury and arthritis.
23 .It can be fun if you find something that works for you, your body and your goals , and save attachment .
24. Find out all the weird things your body can do.
25. Increase strength, so you can be ready for anything.