Who would not crave for a flawless glowing complexion to enhance beauty? To do this, you do not need to spend a lot of money on beauty salon or buying expensive fairness synthetic products of the shops!
How to Get Fair Skin Naturally
You can achieve a lighter skin with ingredients available at home. Find out in this post some of the best home remedies for fair and glowing skin.
- To improve the condition of skin, massage your skin with tomato sauce and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Rinse skin with water.
- Massaging the skin with a mixture of yogurt and lemon juice gives not only justice but also illuminates the dark spots and acne marks.
- Rub raw potato slices to the skin and wash water after 15 minutes.
- Massage into skin cream milk with a pinch of turmeric powder helps to improve the complexion.
- Prepare a paste of sandalwood powder of turmeric with rose water and apply topically to improve skin complexion.
- Mix a teaspoon of gram flour and 1/4th teaspoon of turmeric powder in milk to make a paste. Apply the same on the skin for 20 minutes and rinse water.
- Shadow of dry orange peel powder and store in a bottle. Take a teaspoon of powdered orange peel and mix in a teaspoon of yogurt to make it into a paste. Apply the mixture to your face and neck for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with water, rubbing in a circular motion.
- Mix the egg yolk with a little cheese, fuller’s earth and honey to make a mask. Apply it on your face and neck to improve the complexion, and tightening of the skin.
- For fair skin, soak a pinch of saffron in raw milk and apply on face and neck for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
- Take a teaspoon of the juice of radish and it, mix a few drops of lemon juice. Topical application of the same person due to improved bleaching properties of the components.
- Prepare a paste by mixing a teaspoon of oatmeal powder with a pinch of turmeric powder and a few drops of lemon. Apply the same to the face for 15 minutes for the skin justice.
- Mix a teaspoon of cucumber juice with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply to the skin for 10 – 15 minutes and rinse.
- Add a tablespoon of papaya fruit pulp tsp fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti). Apply this mixture to a fair and flawless skin.
- Cut the lemon in half and use the same scrub on the face, neck and hands to light skin tone. Lemon is an excellent bleaching agent and is useful for the attainment of justice.
- For fair and radiant complexion, mashed banana and apply on the face, neck and arms for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Although home remedies offer solutions to the problems of the skin, nutritious diet and regular exercise play an important role in maintaining the health of the skin. Eat plenty of green vegetables, fruits, grains and cereals. Supplement their diet with leather protective foods like milk, honey, yogurt and yeast. Include foods rich in vitamins A, B, and C protein, iron and iodine for healthy skin. Drink plenty of water (3-4 liters) every day. Follow a regular exercise regimen. Learn to meditate and manage your stress level. Do not forget to take enough sleep to calm the mind and body.