How to Create a Romantic Valentine’s Day Makeup Look, Valentine’s Day is coming up and all the girls and women want to look great on this day. So if you want to impress your boyfriend look great for a night, or just want to feel good about yourself on Valentine’s Day, here’s how you can!
This Valentine’s Day, to liven up your look with some of these simple tips and sexual makeup. Every woman deserves to be glamorous Valentine’s Day 2016.
This look is fresh and perfect for day and evening wear. Think of something soft and pretty – cloves, lavender, light brown and nude.
• Mix liquid shimmer in the foundation or slightly tinted moisturizers.
• Creating a soft Rosy cheeks flushed looking.
• Curl the lashes for night time, apply additional coats of mascara or use more volume type of mascara.
• Invite a hot kiss with beautiful shades of your favorite lipstick and tinted gloss!
“The key to keeping your look is to use a soft sheer , muted colors and avoid overdoing any one area of your face. There are a lot of sheer , beautiful carnation at the counter cosmetics that look great on all skin tones , if you have pale white or dark brown leather. If you could only buy one new product for an updated , fresh romantic look , make it pink lip gloss with brown shades . This shade is gorgeous and looks fantastic at all.
” To create a person :. Curl your lashes and apply or black or brown mascara ( . Ensure that you do not use too much) Once you have chosen you face as you normally do , you gently contour cheeks very pale pink blush clean placing it only on cheekbones . Again, keep it light. You just want to accent a neutral pink give your face a lift. ( Lower blush brush lightly in color and then press it carefully before applying it to your face. ) Add shine to the lips , and you’re done! ”
Tips to Have Natural Red Lips
Have a quick look at the tips that natural red lips.
- Extract of ginger juice and mix it with egg yolk village chicken. Keep this with your breakfast every day. You will see the difference as soon as possible .
- If your lips are allergic to lipstick , you can add the egg yolk and honey to green coconut water and drink daily.
- Apply a few drops of olive oil mixed with honey or sugar on the lips . Make sure your lips are free of lipstick. Rub the mixture gently on the lips, and then rinse.
- Make a paste of sugar beet and apply on your lips. Wash it off after half an hour , and you will find at the moment , and natural redness in your lips.
- Increase consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables .
- Or not lick your lips often . This will make it dry and pale .
- Use a lip moisturizer during the day, especially when you go out. Make sure the moisturizer has sunscreen.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon of sugar with olive oil , coconut oil or cocoa butter . Brush your lips with this mixture constantly for 30 seconds and then wash them .
- Use lip balms that contain vitamin E , almond oil, shes butter or jojoba . If you use this balm regularly , you can keep the softness of your lips.
How to Apply Eye Makeup in Just 5 Steps
- Prepare your eyes with concealer Concealer can be used to hide under-eye circles or just the bluish discoloration just under the inner eye . To cover dark circles Under eye, struck out three points with concealer under each eye . Start at the inner corner where skin tends to the darkest , then under the pupil and the third on the outer side . Pat, never rub with your ring finger ( this finger generally have the softest pad ) until the concealer will not disappear .
- Apply eye shadow primer to your lid eye shadow primer secret to keeping your shadow in place for several hours. If your eye shadow ends thick pool in your crease, you should invest in a good eye shadow primer. Base will keep eye shadow in place through training, torrential rains and even sleep nights .
- Follow with eyeliner can use liquid liner or eyeliner, but I prefer to use dark eye shadow as eyeliners . Moisten inclined brush , then dip in a dark eye shadow . Line eyes as close to the upper lashes as possible from the inner corner to the outer corner . Follow with liner on bottom eyes, but only line from the middle of the eye outward . Smudge the bottom line with a cotton swab or finger. You do not want a prominent line. For a smoky eye , use a brush to pat in a dark eye shadow along the upper lid and the lid . You do not want an absolute line , instead you want to mix it up so that it ” spot – th . ” Check out my article , How to apply eyeliner in May, more options eye shadow .
- Apply eye shadow . It’s great to use the three -toned shadow and build from lids to brow (see How to apply eye shadow ) . That allows them to fit into each other like a rainbow is gorgeous, according to celebrity makeup artist Alloy Ron cal. Start with a light color that almost matches your lid. Sweep the color on the lid and to your brow bone. Follow with an average color across your lid only . Build on this with a darker color in the crease . Mix the colors well .
- Brighten your eyes with a marker This step involves only the inside of the eye . Putting a little easiest eye shadow in the inner corner of the eye will be much brighter than it ( it’s a secret makeup artist , and I use this trick constantly ) . I usually put a finger in my light eye shadow and then I press it into the inner corner of the eye where the upper lid meets the bottom cover. It makes quite the eye “pop” .