To copy a collection of celebrities sporting smoldering , smoky eyes on the red carpet , stay away from blue hues – which can make you look like you have Under-eye circles , says Giorgio Armani makeup artist André Drykin . Instead, go for black, gray , brown, or if you want to ” color” , dark green shadows and liners. Then , follow these steps:
1. Apply a cream concealer over the eyelid to create a smooth base for your eyeshadow.
2. Use a pencil liner ( black or gray looks best ) to trace your top lashline from the inner corner to the outer . Then, using the same pencil point between the lower lashes. Lashlines finger as a cotton swab or eyeliner brush.
3. Sweep powder shadow (brown , gray and dark green all work with black or gray liner) over the lid and into your crease, blending colors and outward, says New York City makeup artist Morgen Schick DeMann.Marie Claire recommends : Morgen Stained Glass Eye wash in spruce ; Shiseido Makeup eye shadow brush ; Cover Girl Perfect Pencil mixture in basic black ; Origins Full Story Lush Lash Mascara- in Black.
TIP: To prevent color from fading and give your lids a more shimmery finish , pat a cream shadow over the concealer on the lid first , wait five minutes , then top with matching powder shadow.
4. Dust light , neutral eyeshadow (such as ivory ) over just your browbone .
Incoming search terms:
- make up step by step
- godess make up step by step