Oily skin requires maximum attention. Fat and greasy dirt easily catch and foams environment. Moreover it is prone to acne outbreak. Oily skin tends to release additional natural oil, so it needs special care to keep it clean, spotless and even tones.
Face Masks For Oily Skin
Excess oil production in the face, forehead, nose and chin can be due to the pores of the skin open. Oily skin can lead to many skin problems such as acne breakout, blemishes, blackheads, lines of fat in the face. This article will give DIY natural homemade masks to reduce the pores of the skin and stabilize the production of natural oil, called sebum.
Best Natural Homemade masks for oily skin
Read here the best homemade masks for oily skin natural recipes, and who knows you may be able to find here a better face mask recipe for oily skin problems !!
1. Banana Mask for oily skin: This soothing mask works best on oily skin. Take 1 ripe banana, 1 tablespoon honey and an orange or a lemon. You can keep ripe bananas in a freezer that you can use later. But thaw before using. Mash the bananas and add the honey. Alternatively, one can mix in a blender. Mix a few drops of juice from an orange or a lemon. Apply the mask on your face and leave for about 15 minutes before rinsing with cold soft, absorbent cloth or cloth steaming hot – as per your choice. Follow with your usual moisturizer, if necessary.
2. Oily bentonite homemade mask: Bentonite, the so-called Green Clay Face Mask is a wonderful facial mask for oily skin and greasy. Speaking of clay masks, there is no better clay green clay. Take 1 tablespoon of green clay, 1 teaspoon of apricot kernel oil and 3 drops of essential oil of palmarosa. You can get these ingredients in a food or natural health store. Mix these ingredients together. Mix a few drops of warm water. If necessary add a little warm water to make a stiff dough, spreads. Apply this facial mask and let it dry for 10 minutes or so to say. Rinse with a warm cloth.
3. Fuller’s earth / Multani Mitti – Best mask for oily skin: oily skin face mask Fuller’s earth is very good to soak the oil and dirt from the surface of oily skin. Fuller’s earth is a time old natural remedy to treat acne and pimples. It acts as a natural and highly effective cleanser acne outbreak. You can remove extra shine, oiliness, greasiness with the help of clay masks as they have oil reducing properties.
This oil remove the mask can be easily done at home with fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti) as a basic ingredient. Soak 2 tablespoons fuller’s earth in hot water for half an hour. Mix 1 tablespoon rose water and a few drops of lemon juice. If you feel mixture remains thick so try adding a little hot water to make it spreadable. You can add a tablespoon of milk to avoid excessive drying.
This is the best mask to cleanse your face, get rid of oil, impurities and dead skin cells from your skin. It can apply this mask two or three times a week.
Tip: To mask the land of a simple Fuller, mix in the water if you have oily skin, jojoba oil, if you have dry skin and milk for combination skin.
4. Gram flour, turmeric, lemon juice and milk facial mask for oily skin care: gram flour and turmeric together make it a very effective package for oily skin face. Take 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour; two or three tablespoons of milk and water, as needed, and mix these ingredients well to form a spreadable paste. Apply this mask on your face, leaving it there for about 20 minutes. Rinse. It works to deeply cleanse and remove dead skin cells form the skin of the face, giving the appearance clean and free of oil. This oily skin face mask also functions as a natural exfoliating facial scrub.
5. Orange Peel Mask To Handle For glowing skin: Orange peel is an effective natural treatment to manage greasy and oily skin. Dried orange peels in the shade and then ground into powder form. Mix the powder with water or yogurt to form a face mask. This natural home of the orange peel mask works to open and unclog pores. While its astringent remove extra skin oil.
Incoming search terms:
- oily face mask