Picture perfect flawless skin is what every woman wants. Now, whether you are a student, a housewife or a working professional, it is very important to have good skin. This is the first thing people notice about you, and it certainly creates a very good impression on others. Every woman is born with beautiful skin, and it’s up to us to take care of it properly.
Stressful lifestyles, hectic work schedule, lack of sleep, lack of nutritious diet, pollution, harmful sun rays (UVA / UVB), excessive smoking and alcohol consumption are the major factors that lead to a dull and dry skin. All this is part and parcel of our lives, and we can not run away from them, but it’s safe to prevent them as “prevention is always better than cure.”
Home remedies for glowing skin:
The following are some of the homemade tips to make your skin glowing and shiny.These home remedies will be beneficial for you and give the best solution for this purpose.
1. Soak 4-5 almonds in water overnight. Remove their skin morning and grind them into a paste. Add 1 teaspoon of gram flour, 1 tsp milk and 4 drops of lemon juice. Mix well and massage your skin with this paste for about 5 minutes to get a long-term fair and accurate skin.
2. Take a full cup of mint leaves and grind them into a paste. Coat your face with this paste and let it dry. Rinse after 20 minutes. Repeat for 15 days.
3. Take 1 tbsp each of olive oil and milk, add ½ teaspoon of honey. Mix well and apply on your skin. Leave for 10 minutes. Moisten a cotton swab with warm water and rub the paste on your skin.
4. Combine equal amount of lemon juice and honey. Apply the mixture to your face and body. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse.
5. Take the pulp of aloe vera and mix with 1 to 2 teaspoons of powdered milk and one egg white. Beat it well, then apply to the face and brush when it is dry to make another layer and do it a few times for ½ hour. Then wash off.
6. Make a paste of 2 tablespoons orange juice, 2 teaspoons honey, 2 teaspoons of rose water and 1 tbsp ground Fuller. Apply the paste on the face and neck. Remove the mask after 15 minutes with a damp cloth. Wash it off with fresh water, this mask is best for oily skin.
7. Mix 1 tablespoon of gram flour with 2 teaspoons of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lemon juice, spread the paste on your face and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Correlating these proposals, we have tried our best to deliver almost all the necessary tips on how you can make your skin look healthy and shiny your own simply by taking these simple tips. We hope that you will come to the best solution for this purpose.
8.Massage hot oil for the body, Now you can enjoy your weekend? Indulge in a hot oil body massage for relaxation, as well as to get a fair skin. Selection of base oils such as almond oil, coconut oil or olive oil. To do this, add the crushed and took tusli leaves and heat gently. Apply it all over your body and massage well. Hold for 30 minutes, and shower. Hot oil massage increases blood circulation throughout the body and thus reduces sunburn.
1 tomato puree
2 TBL honey
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Mix the tomato puree with honey. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix all ingredients together. The mask acts as an excellent cleanser. Lemon juice and tomato lighten your skin tone and give you that extra tomato glow. Honey cleans dirt from the skin and gives your face an instant glow.
10. Potatoes and lemon face mask for fair and glowing skin at home
• Potato juice
• Lemon juice
Mix both juice in equal amounts. Apply on the body parts that are exposed to the sun. Wait 15 minutes and rinse with water. This home remedy for fair skin to light the color of your sun tanned skin. Both have proven very good skin lightening agents.